Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Adventures in Bali

The company went on its annual trip and this year the selected holiday venue was Bali. This was my 3rd time in Bali and every time I return to Bali land, I'm reminded of the many decor items I found and brought home. The last time I was here, I checked in two side lamps and almost bought a huge a** mirror... almost. This time, I spent most of my money on pillow cases, bean bags, a pair of ducks and a slice of heaven in the form of a painting.

I did, of course, splurged on some stuff for myself and some souvenirs for family and friends. We ate at the best places, swam (I waddled) in a beautiful pool, watched the sunrise, called late-night McDonald's delivery, walked a lot, shopped, haggled, tried some Kopi Luwak (world's most expensive coffee), ate some more, perspired like mad and took pictures. In four short days, we managed to cover Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud and Legian. It was a trip steeped in culture and tradition.

We found ourselves dreading for work the next day. Many thanks, Kenny Chong, for some of the photos below.


Sunrise in Sanur


Paddy fields!

Bali is home to a lot of talented artists and the paintings are cheap too









Kopi Luwak









Maxi dress from Request at Kuta

No comments:

Post a Comment