Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Must-Have from Coach's Legacy Holiday 2012

I generally love bags. Big bags, small bags, clutches, crossbody bags - I even have a small collection of travelling bags of different sizes. I usually coordinate my travel bags into "bags to check-in" and "bags I can hand carry on to the plane". I'm a bit OTT like that.
 
One weekend, I found myself traipsing into a Coach boutique in Pavilion KL and was immediately stunned (in a good way) by the myriad of colours that greeted me because, #1: I live for bright colours; and #2: The colours are so different from the regular blacks, neutrals and monograms that other designers are famous for.
Coach Legacy Leather Duffel in Tourmaline
There are two things that I fell head over heels in love with in the new Coach Legacy Holiday 2012 Collection and they are the Legacy Leather Duffel and the Legacy Colourblock Large Leather Clutch. Why? Well, the Legacy Leather Duffel in Tourmaline is so bright that it takes away even the dreariest of Monday blues. I know Tourmaline is a shade of blue too, but there's no pun intended here :) And because I love the colour, I know I'll use it again and again, unlike some uber-expensive dresses I bought which have only seen the light of day maybe twice. Best of all, I can toss in as many things as I want without having to worry about space constraint!  
 
A great bag needs to come with a great accompaniment and the Legacy Colourblock Large Leather Clutch is just it. A beautiful duffel on my shoulder and a cute clutch (I'd use it as a purse) inside. Even if I don't feel like shopping, it makes me want to pull it out more often to pay for something just to show it off.  
Coach Legacy Colourblock Large Leather Clutch
Images via {Coach} and {BagAddicts Anonymous} 


No comments:

Post a Comment