Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New Blog Design

I have 10 minutes to post this before I gotta rush out for lunch appointments and meetings. Can someone tell me where the time has gone to?

Anyway, I was meddling with Photoshop last night, trying to create and design a better layout for my blog. I finally decided on a cute pastel background with small yellow hearts. I also want my blog to be simple, uncluttered and easy to read. So here you go - a brand new, fun blog for you to enjoy, and me to write (or type) to my hearts desire.

I would, of course, like to further improve my blog in the near future, with proper layout and tabs to click on, but for starters, this will have to do for now. Patience is a virtue...



1 comment:

  1. It is nice. =) I like it, simple and nice. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete