Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Flight of Fancy

Little perks of the job gave my colleagues and I a golden opportunity to visit the Cathay Pacific's Business & First Class Lounge at the KLIA Satellite Building. Sadly, we weren't flying to Hong Kong or anywhere in particular so it was only a drop-in, drop-out kinda visit. As usual, to head to the Satellite Building we had to take the Aerotrain, and it felt a bit odd not carrying any hand luggage...

I've never flew on First Class before, however, I did fly on Business Class to Singapore on Malaysia Airlines (MAS). Both Cathay Pacific and MAS' lounges present a vast difference, but I won't compare. Both are equally exclusive in their own rights. I'll let the pictures for Cathay Pacific's speak for themselves.

View from the lounge

Italian-marbled washroom!

Food served is a mix of local and international spread


Love the sandwich packaging



The long bar

Enjoying my chicken satay





Self-service liquor station - our fave!
 Top, Miss Selfridge / Pants, H&M / Belt, Forever 21 / Bag, Charles & Keith / Bracelet, Tiffany & Co. / iPhone cover, Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment