Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Dinner at 8

There were lots of travelling for us over the weekend for a cousin's wedding!

Weddings are lovely, but when it comes to searching for something to wear, it's ridiculously tedious! Does anyone of you share my sentiment? My closet is bursting at the seams, but yet it's never enough.

Alwin and I travelled up north out-of-state on Friday night for the Chinese wedding tea ceremony which took place early yesterday morning, before coming back the same day for the wedding reception.

I finally decided on this lace peplum dress for the reception at Mutiara Palace Restaurant near Ikea. This is my second time wearing this dress (the first was also to another wedding), but the first time I'm blogging about it.

Enjoy the rest of the day :)


My red gold fish pendant - a gift from Mum

A closer look

I used makeup from Bobbi Brown, Benefit and MAC. Gave my hair slight waves using the Vidal Sassoon curling iron

Silver glitter clutch
Peplum lace dress, Miss Selfridge / Red gold and crystal fish necklace, Swan, Hong Kong / Bracelet, Tiffany & Co. / Clutch, Nose

No comments:

Post a Comment