Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Anna Dello Russo for H&M

Just yesterday, Violet was in a pretty long queue at H&M Lot 10 trying to get her hands on some of the Anna Dello Russo for H&M collection. She was pretty gung-ho about it and managed to grab a loot of stuff. I'm kinda impressed by her ability to push through crowds for the sake of fashion. Actually, I think I prefer using the word "style" to "fashion". Everyone can afford fashion, but not all can have style.

I'm glad she succeeded in her attempts, because the stuff were shiny, sparkly and glittery, just like how I like my stuff! And packaged beautifully too, in turquoise and gold boxes, to reflect the AdR theme. I got her to buy me the cute turquoise minaudiere (read: box clutch, for those of you who don't know what a minaudiere is), coz I'm head over heels in love with it, and now I can't wait for a special occasion to use it.

Our loot consists of snake and crocodile motif bangles, bracelets, earrings and minaudieres, all drool-worthy and worth every Ringgit spent, in my humble opinion.






No comments:

Post a Comment