Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Back to Reality

I'm finally back from a 2-week Europe holiday - travelling through London, Paris and finally Scotland. Shopping in Europe is amazing and I could get cheap buys from as low as only 1 Pound, so I was very happy about that and came back with a suitcase full of new purchases. Clothes, food, body products, loungewear, lingerie, you name it... 

Admittedly, I have been ignoring my blog and not updating any posts on it. So to keep things moving, enjoy the photos below (just a few chosen ones from about 1,500) from my recent European rendezvous.

Up close and personal with the Big Ben


Waited 45 minutes for a ride on the London Eye. The view was worth every minute

Doing what a tourist does

The best fish and chips and Sunday roast I've had was served here. This is near Portobello market

Cupcakes from Hummingbird Bakery

Tower Bridge with the Olympic rings

Entrance to Kensington Palace

Tate Modern in the background

Shopping at Westfield, Stratford City, which was near the Olympic Village

Stonehenge - I love it!

Bath


Bienvenue a Paris!

Real authentic French cuisine

Dessert!

Mum and I on a River Seine cruise

The Louvre. It reminded me of Da Vinci Code and for a moment I really thought I was standing above the Holy Grail


Scotland!


The cafe culture. We were indulging in Scotch pies

No comments:

Post a Comment