Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

myBurgerLab

This is quite an outdated post, but myBurgerLab deserves a quick review. We came back from Seremban after the Cheng Beng prayers, and decided to pop by myBurgerLab for the much-raved-about burgers.

There's nothing funny about the queue - Violet and I lined up for more than 45 minutes to get to the order counter. I ordered the Jammin' with Elvis which is an unusual concoction of peanut butter and beef patty while Violet ordered something else with a quirky name I can't remember. We ordered four different burgers (I can't remember their names) coz mum and aunt were there too. I do remember A Beautiful Mess just because it really came in a beautiful mess.



A bit blurry, but I thought the chalkboard menu was interesting...

 


A Beautiful Mess

The menu!
We loved the bread coz it's charcoal bread and really soft. But what I really truly enjoyed was the fried portobello mushrooms at RM15.00 a basket. Reasonably priced for a reasonable portion. It has never crossed my mind that peanut butter really goes with beef :) Lol!

Just looking at the pictures below make me want to go back again.

1 comment:

  1. damn your pictures look sooo good. I'm so hungry already. I must try !

    ReplyDelete