Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Patrick J. Adams

Last Friday I had a superstar drape his arm casually over me - no big deal... right? Wrong! Coz it's Patrick J. Adams from Diva Universal's Suits! Cute, suave, charming, unpretentious, handsome, tall, friendly... all that a girl could ever want. Except that he's taken. By Troian Bellisario. Another star. From another TV show. It's called Pretty Little Liars.

Adams was here to promote Suits and came over to 21 Tables + Terraces at Bangsar Shopping Centre after the press conference. Thank you Vanessa for the invitation! I'm forever indebted to you... But as the invitation came at the last minute, I was wearing a cheongsam and I felt so out of place. Half way through plenty of cupcakes, mini burgers and wine, I didn't mind so much anymore.






A-line Cheongsam, Arthur Yen / Earrings, gift from Penang

1 comment: