Long weekends are the best thing ever! We've been extremely deprived of Public Holidays since June and now, finally, there's a state holiday on Monday. That one extra day off seems to make everything better :)
To me, long weekends are meant to be enjoyed because we don't get them often enough. So here are 5 things we can do to while away 3 days of bliss...
1) Have a backyard barbeque if you have a huge piece of land around your house. Invite friends and family for charred chicken/lamb chops, burgers and wine and have a catch up session!
2) Go shopping for pretty things - accessories, shoes, clothes, home decor, etc
3) Catch up on much-needed sleep. I know many of us are sleep-deprived because of work, work and more work!
4) Hit the roads and drive up to Genting Highlands for a short trip
5) Daydream! I'm gonna daydream and think of my upcoming trip to London and Paris.
Till next week! xoxo